EEROeero PRO 6
The most powerful eero yet.
• Tri-band Wi-Fi 6 with support for speeds up to a gigabit and coverage up to 2,000 square feet.
• Can be used as a standalone router or complete mesh wifi system.
Introducing the fastest eero ever with tri-band Wi-Fi 6 and support for speeds up to a gigabit. Work, play, video conference, and stream from anywhere in your home—even when the whole family is online. With a built-in Zigbee smart home hub, eero Pro 6 connects compatible devices to Alexa so you can control lights, locks, plugs, and more.
- Fast and easy setup
- Unbox your eero devices, download the app, and start surfing the web in minutes. The eero app makes it easy to set up and manage wifi for everyone at home.
- Advanced network protection
- Every eero comes with world-class encryption and security protocols. Add on eero Secure to get even more protection with parental controls, ad blocking, and more.
- Always getting better
- eero automatically updates to bring you security patches, improved performance, and new features.
What is Zigbee smart home hub?
The eero 6 systems are equipped with a built-in Zigbee smart home hub, eliminating the need for additional Zigbee hubs around the home. Featuring a built-in Zigbee smart home hub, the eero 6 systems connect compatible devices on your network with Alexa so you don’t need a separate Zigbee smart home hub for each device. You will need to link your eero and Amazon accounts to use this feature.
What is Wi-Fi 6?
Wi-Fi 6 is the latest wifi technology delivering faster speeds, higher performance, and better support for simultaneous device usage throughout the home.
What mesh technology does eero use?
eero uses our TrueMesh technology. TrueMesh ensures every eero connects wirelessly to every other eero in range, on both the 2.4 GHz and the 5GHz wifi bands. This creates a dense network of connections and many possible paths for traffic to flow. So when wireless interference from the neighbor’s baby monitor, heavy gaming traffic in the family room, or someone closing a metal door in the kitchen, your network is less likely to come to a crawl.
Will the new eero 6 systems work with my existing non-Wi-Fi 6 compatible devices?
Yes, both eero 6 and eero Pro 6 are backward compatible with most wifi devices making it easy to expand or upgrade existing networks. We do extensive and ongoing testing to ensure backward compatibility for older customer devices.