Layer 2 - 100 Mbps PoE switch. Based on wire-speed forwarding, the switch supports Ethernet PoE power supply and extend mode. The power supply distance reaches as long as 820ft(250 m). It also supports prior and stable transmission of the important surveillance area video when connected to the high priority ports.
Feature and Function:
- 24 × 100 Mbps PoE ports, and 2 × 1000 Mbps combos.
- IEEE 802.3at/af standard.
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3x standard.
- High priority ports.
- 8-core power supply.
- Upstream port link aggregation.
- Up to 820ft(250 m) transmission distance.
- 6 KV surge protection for PoE ports.
- PoE power management.
- 100 Mbps network access.
- Wire-speed forwarding and non-blocking design.
- Store-and-forward switching.
- Solid high-strength metal shell.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.