This item is in high-demand and orders are should be considered a pre-order only.
Aeotec Smart Home Hub is Aeotec's newly released smart home gateway. Previously available as the Samsung SmartThings Hub v3, this 2021 release offers the same fantastic compatibility with Zigbee, Z-Wave, and SmartThings smart home devices.
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights and switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate connected devices: Any compatible device that you connect to the hub can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Control via app: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS
- Control via voice: Control connected devices and run automations using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice user interfaces
- Features ZigBee 3.0, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi wireless control
- Compatible with over 5,000 devices and sensors from Aeotec, SmartThings, and other brands
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app. Not compatible outside of the USA.
Compatible with over 5,000 smart products.
It's the easiest system for building a smart home because it's compatible with so many smart products. Over 5,000 of them. Whether from Aeotec, SmartThings, or a huge range of third-party brands, Aeotec Smart Home Hub supports certified-compatible devices which use Zigbee 3.0, Z-Wave Plus, Wi-Fi, and API technologies.
Aeotec Smart Home Hub is compatible with products from brands including;
- audio systems from Bose, Samsung, and Sonos
- cameras and doorbells from Aeotec Arlo, Nest, Ring, and more
- door locks from Kwikset, Schlage, Yale, and others
- lighting from Aeotec Cree, Leviton, LIFX, Philips Hue Sylvania, and others
- thermostats from Ecobee, Honeywell, Nest, and others
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.