NVR302A-08/8P-4KS2/L is introduced as the first Lite series NVR that
supports for 4K and H.265 encoding technology with excellent
performance at an affordable price. For applications where image
details are highly required, it delivers the capability of 4K resolution
processing. The NVR can be served as edge storage, central storage
or backup storage with an intuitive shortcut operation menu for
remote management and control.
Due to its cost-effective and easy-to-install design, this NVR is ideal for
a wide range of applications such as public safety, water conservancy,
transportation, city centers, education, and financial institutions.
The NVR is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it
the perfect solution for surveillance systems that work independently
of video management system (VMS). It features an open architecture
that supports for multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4
protocol, enabling interoperability with IP cameras.
· New UI interface with more easier operation experience
· Smart H.265+/ Smart H.264+
· P2P remote surveillance, video play on mobile device
· 8–ch@1080P(30FPS), self-adaptive decoding capability
· Supports mainstream cameras of ONVIF and RTSP protocol
· VGA/HDMI simultaneous video output, maximum resolution of HDMI
· Remote configuration and management of IPCs, such as setting
parameters, acquiring information and upgrading IPCs of the same
model in batches
· DHCP(Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), HTTP(Hypertext Transfer
Protocol), NTP(Network Time Protocol) and DDNS(Dynamic Domain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.