The award-winning MantelMount presents the new MM750, the second iteration in its Pro Series Manual Pull Down TV Mount line. This mount was deigned to handle larger, heavier TV's through a combination of higher grade steel, the use of four top echelon gas pistons instead of two, enhanced torsion rigidity, and a tubular tapered lifting arm. That MM750 provides an even smoother full range motion than its MM700 predecessor, increased off-the-wall and vertical travel distances, enhanced leveling for post-install leveling adjustments AND "Stop Anywhere Positioning" along the downward path of travel. The MM750 also comes standard with a solid steel housing that conceals the lifting arm when in the raised position. The housing can be surface mounted or recessed for 1.8 inch flush-to-wall TV storage. This Pro model is for home theater connoisseurs who only want the finest in everything.
• Heavy Duty Construction (3.5-5MM Steel)
• (4) Automotive Gas Pistons
• Tubular Tapered Lifting Arm
• Enhanced Torsion Rigidity
• Enhanced Leveling
• Enhanced Stabilization
• Built-in Sound Bar Attachment
• Heat Sensing Pull Down Handles
• Paintable Brace Covers
• Adjustable Stops & Auto-Straightening
• 29"-30.5" Vertical Travel, 25° Swivel In Each Direction
• Attached Recess Box For optional 1.8" Flush-To-Wall TV Storage
• Off-The-Wall Distance: 17.5"(recessed)-24"(surface mounted)
• Tested and Meets UL Safety Standards
Specifications: TV Weight Capacity-30 to 125 lbs. TV Size Minimum-55"-100". VESA Compatibility-Up to 600mm x 600mm.
NOTE: If choosing to surface mount the MM750 instead of recessing it, our SK50 Surface Install Kit accessory is specifically designed for surface mounting the MM750 and provides a more aesthetically pleasing, finished appearance!
Gastos estimados de envío
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.